Allow approximately 48 business hours to receive confirmation for Residence Hall Parking Request from the Transportation Services office.
Motorcycle spaces are available in Cambridge Commons, RiverView Residence Hall, and Sandburg Residence Hall. Greater detail on motorcycle permits is available at the Motorcycle and Moped page大奖娱乐官方网站主页. A motorcycle permit costs $70.00, for an annual permit. The permit is valid starting September 1 through August 31, and is prorated from the start date of purchase. Motorcycle permit holders must notify the Transportation Services office if they wish to park in Cambridge or RiverView, as only University Housing residents may park in the reserved garages. Be aware there are a very limited number of spaces in Cambridge and RiverView. There are no motorcycle spaces in the second-floor heated garage of Kenilworth or in Purin.
You are required to return the parking permit, keyless FOB or garage clicker if you parked in Cambridge, were a non-UWM parker at Kenilworth or parked in Purin. Failure to return the permit may result in a $25.00 replacement fee.
When returning a Housing permit, it falls under the Transportation Services Regulation 15, aufdemsofa.com/transportation/regulations.
“Canceling payroll deductible permits are prorated to the 15th of the month or the end of the calendar month dependent on the date of cancellation. Monthly permit cancellations must be made in writing. Any monthly permit canceled prior to the start of the month the permit will be active, will be refunded after a processing fee. Monthly permits will not be refunded after the start of the month the permit will active. Any semester permit canceled by the last day to drop or withdraw from full—term courses, may receive a prorated return minus a processing fee. Semester permits canceled after the last day to drop or withdraw from full-term courses will not receive a refund. The last day to drop or withdraw from full—term courses may be found on the UWM Registrar’s calendar.”
大奖娱乐官方网站主页 All permit returns are processed by either coming to the Transportation Services office or contacting us by telephone. Permit returns cannot be processed online or by email.
During Cambridge Commons Move-In (see Housing大奖娱乐官方网站主页 for dates), the following restrictions will be in effect.
- All permit holders will be required to have their vehicle removed from the garage without exception. Vehicles still in the garage may be ticketed or towed at the owner’s expense.
- No vehicles may park in the garage until the close of the Move-In process.
Alternative parking options during this restricted time frame may include:
- 1. Parking at the Northwest Quadrant (NWQ) garage is $1 per hour with a max rate of $7 per calendar day. If you exit the garage you will need to pull a new ticket and pay the additional charges. The Prowl Line (Campus Shuttle) can provide transportation between campus and Cambridge Commons. aufdemsofa.com/transportation/prowlline
- Parking may be purchased for $8.00 per calendar day at Kenilworth Square Apartments lower level public garage. The Prowl Line (Campus Shuttle) can provide transportation back to Cambridge Commons. aufdemsofa.com/transportation/prowlline
- Purchasing the calendar day Kenilworth permit may be done online at aufdemsofa.com/transportation/getpermits. At the Northwest Quadrant (NWQ) garage you must pull a ticket and pay regular rates.
Transportation Services thanks you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact Transportation Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, all permit holders will receive their hang tag to gain entry into the garage during their move-in process.