Financing Your Future Success
大奖娱乐官方网站主页A college education requires significant financial investment, especially when you’re balancing competing expenses – household, health, family – like most UWM Online students.
大奖娱乐官方网站主页Your UWM degree will be among the most important investments – maybe the most valuable – that you can make in yourself.
大奖娱乐官方网站主页By 2020, 35 percent of job openings will require at least a bachelor’s degree. But college graduates don’t just earn 56 percent more over a lifetime than their high school educated peers. They have greater access to health insurance and retirement benefits, better long-term health outcomes and higher levels of community engagement.
UWM Online is competitively priced to help you achieve your life and career goals. Our online tuition is based on our traditional face-to-face tuition. Here are some things to know:
- Tuition varies based on the number of courses you take.
- A majority of online programs charge the same tuition for in-state and out-of-state students.
- For those programs that do differentiate between in-state and out-of-state students, discounted UWM tuition is available to residents of seven Midwestern states.
- More than $5 million in scholarships was earned by UWM students in 2016-17.
- More than 80 percent of UWM students qualify for financial aid annually.
For more tuition info
For the most accurate cost information, look up the specific program you are interested in.