Reporting Incidents and Concerns
For emergencies or imminent threats, contact the UWM Police by calling 9-911 from a campus phone or 414-229-9911 from a cell phone.
Report It大奖娱乐官方网站主页 is a comprehensive reporting system developed to help individuals promptly share concerns, incidents of misconduct, inappropriate behaviors, or activities that may pose a risk to the health or safety of our community. Access the appropriate online reporting form from the links below. You may also contact the Dean of Students Office (DOS) at 229-4632 or email@example.com.
Do not worry about choosing the wrong form, your report will be given to the correct office/person regardless which one you fill out.
- Sexual Violence Report Form (sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, or stalking)
- For more information, resources, and support, go to the Title IX at UWM website.
- Federal and state laws require faculty and staff to report any sexual assaults they are made aware of, regardless of the location. Once the report is received, a University staff member will investigate the incident. Please know that you and any other person identified in the report, might be contacted to provide further information. Note: Information gathered from the Sexual Violence Reporting Form will not result in a police investigation. If you want to report a crime to law enforcement, please call UWMPD at 414-229-4627 or stop by the police station at 3410 N. Maryland Ave.
- (students in distress, heath and safety concerns, or threatening behavior)
- For more information go to the CARE website.
- Student Conduct (misbehavior, conduct code violations)
- For more information on academic misconduct polices and procedures, see .
- For information on University-specific policies regarding academic misconduct, see Chapter UWS 14 and UWM Faculty Document 1686.
- For more information on non-academic misconduct policies and procedures, see .
- For information on policies regarding conduct on University lands, see .
- For more information, see the complaints and grievances page.