Englemann Hall, Room 220
2033 E. Hartford Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53211
PO Box 966
大奖娱乐官方网站主页 Milwaukee, WI 53201
大奖娱乐官方网站主页Effective November 1st, 2019, our mailing address has changed to:
PO Box 966
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0966
大奖娱乐官方网站主页Notice to Out of State Vendors: Beginning October 1, 2018, Wisconsin will require remote sellers to collect and remit sales or use tax on sales of taxable products and services in Wisconsin. Please see the following link to the information site.
The Purchasing Office procures goods and services for the University and provides guidance on procurement practices within the University in accordance with good business practices and State, UW System and Campus laws, rules and guidelines. The Purchasing Office protects University staff from personal risk by signing Procurement contracts in accordance with State statutes and University policy.
Our goals are to support the mission and core values of the University through the efficient and effective acquisition of goods and services; to provide outstanding customer service to our stakeholders with commodity, sourcing, and compliance expertise; and to employ open, transparent, and ethical procurement processes.
- For office supplies, lab supplies, and many other general needs, or login directly to
- For laptop and desktop computers, visit the Tech Store
- Check to see if goods/services are
- For general purchases under $5000 not available through Shop@UW, use your where appropriate.
- Complete a if Shop@UW or the procurement card cannot be used and/or the item(s) are over $5000.
- Contact a Purchasing Agent with any questions, concerns or feedback!
- Contracts for Purchasing’s review and signature – including but not limited to hotel or off-campus facility rental and Speaker/Entertainer contracts – should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org