or the Prowl Line
if either is an option. Use to input your location and destination, then select the bus icon. This is a great way to discover which MCTS buses you can take and when they will arrive.
- Ride requests can be made via the free app TapRide ( / ) or by calling (414) 229-6503. Students must present their PantherCard in order to ride.
- When calling, listen carefully to the prompt. Press 3 to get to the schedule line. Have your current location and destination ready for the dispatcher.
- Students looking to ride from the UWM Union should not call in. Instead you should check in at our office located on the ground floor of the union in Room WG25 (next to 8th Note Coffee House). If the Union is closed, you may use TapRide or call (414) 229-6503.
3) Monitor your device for your ride notification, or watch for your ride if you made a request via phone
- Once you place your request, you will be given a wait estimate. Remember that this is a non-guaranteed estimate, and may change depending on the addition of rider requests into the driver’s queue.
- If TapRide is used, a notification will be sent to your device once the driver has arrived. Please pay attention to your device or watch for your ride from the time it is placed until it arrives. In order to maximize efficiency, your ride may show up before your wait estimate is reached.
- B.O.S.S. will not wait more than four minutes at your pick up location.
- Missing your ride or repeat cancellations may affect your ability to ride for the remainder of the evening.
4) Present your PantherCard to the driver
- Since B.O.S.S. is funded solely through student segregated fees as part of their tuition, B.O.S.S. can only be utilized by current UWM students who are assessed student segregated fees.
- Current students with a valid UWM PantherCard are allowed to bring 1 guest each. The student is responsible for the guest’s behavior and well-being while using the service. Any violation of B.O.S.S. or University policies including applicable laws may result in denial of service for the student, guest, or both.
Keep in Mind…
- B.O.S.S. reserves the right to refuse service in the case of inappropriate requests, or if the request is out of the scope of our mission.
- B.O.S.S. reserves the right to refuse rides to locations suspected of dangerous or inappropriate behavior.
- Drivers have a direct connection to the UWM Police Department and will request assistance in the case of inappropriate, dangerous, or emergency situations.